If you have purchased any Diaquip product and wish to register your warranty on the website, please complete the form below with your contact details, adding the details of your purchase in the notes section, together with date of purchase
(Warranty must be registered with Diaquip within 1 month of purchase)
Warranty Terms & Conditions
- Warranty must be registered with Diaquip within 1 month of the purchase date
- The Warranty duration commences from the date of purchase
- 2 Years Warranty is only available when the Machinery is Purchased and Operated in the UK. Outside of the UK the Warranty is 1 year on all DQ Machinery
- Service Department Working Hours are deemed as (8am to 5pm Monday-Friday) – not including English Public Holidays
- The cost of Machinery Services / Non warranty parts are NOT Included in the Free warranty, unless agreed to the contrary by the Diaquip Service Manager or Director
- Excludes repairs made due to gross negligence, accidental damage or vandalism
- Warranty excludes ‘wear & tear parts’ outlined for avoidance of doubt as Clutches, Seals and Bearing
- Cost of drill motor collection/delivery for warranty issues is met by Diaquip, although servicing collection/delivery is met by the customer
- All prices quoted exclude VAT at the current rate
- Max Uptime is only offered on the purchase of a QDM-150W, QDM-150D, QDM-350, QHS-350.
- Warranty is offered and undertaken at the absolute discretion of Diaquip’s Directors. Their decision is final.
Diaquip Product Warranty Registration
Please enter your contact and product details